вторник, 17 марта 2009 г.

Module #5


This video mainly influences on our Reptilian Brain(caramelo...,biscuito...,chocolate...),and neocortex and limbic parts too.
(1) HUMOUR_I think I don't need to explain to you why this video is funny:)
(2) SYMBOLS_ At the end of the video you can see symbol of ''TWIX''.
(3) GROUP DYNAMICS_Caramelo,biskuito and chokolato get together and form TWIX.
(4) PLAIN FOLKS_The media text uses simple guys to tell this story.
(5) MY OPINION_When I first saw this video it make me laught crazyly.But when I watched it for the second time I changed my opinion about TWIX!!! That's all :)

3 комментария:

  1. Peni,

    Excellent analysis of this video using our persuasive techniques - you are already quite astute, my young friend.

    Go DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow!!!Cool video selection!!!!I like the video very much and I like TWIX!!!I like your explanation!!!!NICE!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. HI. excellent video!!! I like it very much. And good analysis.

    ОтветитьУдалить