четверг, 29 января 2009 г.

My" Lovely" school.


I study at school #143 named Movses Khorenaci.He was the greatest historiographer in Armenian history.My school is two floors building.It has large,nicely painted hall.Our school has two sections.One for junior schoolchildren,the second for seniors.Every section has it's ground,second and third floors.Our headmasters office and the Stuffroom are on the second floor.There is a chemisty room with it laboratory on the second floor too.Thera are many nice and lightly classrooms in our school.There are phisics room with laboratory,English room,Biology room on the third floor of our school.The day at our school passes interesting,funny and often I must say very often we run away at school and go to watch movies,to taste pizza , . . . . . finally to do something crazy ! Every Monday we begin our day with hymn of Armenia.We have 6 or 7 lessons a day.I love my school but ONLY buildig of school:)

1 комментарий: