четверг, 29 января 2009 г.

My native Yerevan




Yerevan is the capital of Armenia but Yerevan is very ancient town which has it's own history.Some years ago there were many old,narrow streets,small buildings in the center of the Yerevan.That building have small cosy yards,where everybody know each other.But now days the rithm of our live has changed and it dictaits it's own rules.So that streets and small buildings dissapeared and the face of Yerevan has changed the great.It became more modern,there are also many museums,galleries,monuments and parks in our town. I LOVE YEREVAN all of the time,but especially in the summer on weekends.I LOVE YEREVAN busy-ness; interesting people,mix of some nationalities; architecture; cultural life,eccentrics.I LOVE YEREVAN because it's home to me; the incredible energy; you can walk almost anywhere; on a nightly basis,it offers more to see in the way of art than any other city in the world; a lot of people I love live there and those who don't come to visit :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий